Polygon has been working on a full suspension dirt jump bike for the past several years. Our goal was to create a bike that would be competitive at Diamond level events on the FMB World tour. With the input of Sam Reynolds and Kurt Sorge, we feel that we have created one of the best slope style bikes on the market. If you are in the market for a stiff short travel dirt jump bike, the Trid ZZ is the bike for you.
- Frame: ALX SLOPE STYLE, 100MM TRAVEL, POSTMOUNT 160MM, -
- Front Fork: ROCK SHOX PIKE DJ, TRAVEL 100MM, STANDARD STEERER
- Rear Suspension: ROCKSHOX MONARCH R, 7.5”X2.00”(190X51MM), M8X22MM
- Shift Lever: SRAM GX DH X-ACTUATION
- Derailleur Rear: SRAM GX DH 1X X-HORIZON
- Brakes Front: SRAM DB5, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
- Brakes Rear: SRAM DB5, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
- Brake Levers:SRAM DB5
- Pedals: ONE PIECE PP PLATFORM
- Crankset: SAMOX TAF15-D32A 32T, 170MM
- Bottom Bracket: SAMOX INTEGRATED BB BSA
- Chain: SRAM PC-1130
- Cassette: SRAM PG-720, 11-25T
- Wheelset: ALLOY DOUBLE WALL RIMS WITH ALLOY HUBS
- Tires: SCHWALBE TABLE TOP, 26”X2.25”
- Saddle: POLYGON PIVOTAL SADDLE
- Seatpost: ALLOY, PIVOTAL, 30.9X200MM
- Stem: ALLOY, 40MM
- Handlebar: ALLOY, 750MM
- Headset: POLYGON INTERNAL SEALED BEARING ID:44/56MM
- Size(s): 13"
- Color(s): Black
See Polygon's website for more details.