The Polygon Trid was designed to be ridden aggressively on large dirt jumps. Developed and tested by Sam Reynolds on the FMB World Tour, the Polygon Trid is ready to be ridden on the big set and to push your tricks to the next level. The Trid is an ALX frame featuring an ultra-stiff tapered head tube, short chains stays, horizontal dropouts, and a specific dirt jump geometry. For the rider looking for a bike easier to jump, manual and trick this bike was designed for you.
- Frame: AL6 ALLOY DIRT JUMP FRAME
- Fork: X-FUSION SLANT, 100MM, TA 15MM, TAPPERED
- Head Set: POLYGON INTERNAL SEALED BEARING
- Stem: ENTITY ALLOY , 40MM
- Handlebar: ENTITY ALLOY , 750MM
- Bottom Bracket: SAMOX INTERGRATED BB BSA
- Crank Set: SAMOX TAF15-D32A 32T, 170MM
- Chain: KMC HL-710
- Pedal: ALLOY PEDALS
- Brake: SHIMANO BRM365KIT, HYDRAULIC DISC BRAKE
- Wheel Set:
- Tires: SCHWALBE TABLE TOP 26”X2.25”
- Saddle: POLYGON PIVOTAL SADDLE
- Seat Post: ALLOY PIVOTAL SEATPOST, 30.9X200MM
- Color: BLUE
- Wheel Size: 26"
See Polygon's website for more details.