The new Entiat TR6 was designed as highly capable hard-tail trail bike for riders who want a more aggressive platform than an XC bike. Made to carry you and everything you need to the most remote locations you can find. With its lightweight ALX frame, low stand over height, plus-sized tires, slacker head tube angle, and long travel forks; the Entiat TR6 will stand out with its precise handling while leaving your tracks on your favorite trails.
- Frame: ALX TRAIL, BOOST 12X148MM O.L.D., POST MOUNT, INTERNAL SHIFTING ROUTE
- Front Fork: ROCKSHOX RECON SILVER RL, TRAVEL 120MM, TAPERED STEERER, BOOST 15X110MM O.LD.
- Shift Lever: SHIMANO DEORE SL-M610
- Derailleur Rear: SHIMANO DEORE RD-M615-GS
- Brakes Front: SHIMANO BR-M365
- Brakes Rear: SHIMANO BR-M365
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO BL-M365
- Pedals: VP COMPONENT VP-195E, ALLOY
- Crankset: SAMOX 32T, 170MM (S-M), 175MM (L)Bottom Bracket: BB BSA
- Chain: KMC X-10
- Cassette: SUNRACE, 10-SPEED 11-42T
- Wheelset: ENTITY BOOST FRONT & REAR WITH SEALED BEARING HUBS
- Tires: SCHWALBE NOBBY NIC, 27.5”X3.00”, CLINCHER
- Saddle: ENTITY ASSAULT, STEEL RAIL
- Seatpost: ENTITY XPERT, ALLOY, 30.9X400MM
- Stem: ENTITY XPERT, ALLOY, 60MM
- Handlebar: ENTITY XPERT, ALLOY, 780MM
- Headset: FSA NO.57E, TAPER ID:44/56MM
- Size(s): 15", 17", 19"
- Color(s): Dark Teal
See Polygon's website for more details.