The Collosus N9 XX1 was designed and tested by the Polygon Global Development Team. A masterpiece that has been raced at Enduro World Series stops all over the world. The all mountain N9 XX1 is a futuristic full ACX frame built around a proven suspension platform. This design provides a lightweight machine that is durable and able to tackle everything that is thrown at it. The sublime mix of engineering, passion, and science was created for riders who want a bike that does not compromise; efficient when pedalling, precise handling, and confidence inspiring on the descents.
- Frame: ACX ENDURO, 12X142MM O.L.D., FS SYSTEM, 160MM TRAVEL, POSTMOUNT 160MM, INTERNAL ROUTE
- Front Fork: FOX 36 FLOAT FACTORY WITH KASHIMA COAT, TRAVEL 160MM, TAPERED STEERER
- Rear Suspension: FOX FLOAT X FACTORY WITH KASHIMA COAT, 7.875”X2.25” (200X57MM), M8X22.2MM
- Shift Lever: SRAM XX1
- Derailleur Rear: SRAM XX1
- Brakes Front: SHIMANO DEORE XT BR-M8000
- Brakes Rear: SHIMANO DEORE XT BR-M8000
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO DEORE XT BL-M8000
- Crankset: SRAM XX1 32T, 170MM(S-M), 175MM(L-XL)
- Bottom Bracket: SRAM PRESS-FIT GXP
- Chain: SRAM XX1
- Cassette: SRAM CS-XG-1199, 11-SPEED 10-42T
- Wheelset: E13 TRS RACE ALLOY
- Tires: SCHWALBE HANS DAMPF, 27.5”X2.35”(F) & 27.5”X2.25”(R), TUBELESS READY, FOLDING
- Saddle: FIZIK GOBI M7 VS, MANGANESE RAIL
- Seatpost: ROCKSHOX REVERB STEALTH, 30.9MM, 380MM
- Stem: RACE FACE AEFFECT 35, ALLOY, 50MM
- Handlebar: RACE FACE AEFFECT 35, ALLOY, 760MM
- Headset: FSA NO.57E, TAPER ID:44/56MM
- Size(s): 15.75", 17", 18.5", 20"
- Color(s): Neon Red, Neon Yellow, Neon Pink, Black/Black, Orange
See Polygon's website for more details.