The Collosus N6 was designed to have a clean and simple look. The N6 features a light and stiff ALX front triangle and an ACX rear triangle. The proven suspension platform maximized pedalling efficiency on the climbs and allows riders to push their limits on the way down. With the same suspension kinematics as the other bike in the N family, the N6 is built around 27.5” wheels to reduce rolling resistance and to roll over obstacles seamlessly.
- Frame: ALX FRONT & ACX REAR TRIANGLE ENDURO, 142MM O.L.D., FS SYSTEM, 160MM TRAVEL, POSTMOUNT 160MM
- Front Fork: FOX 34 FLOAT PERFORMACE, TRAVEL 160MM, TAPERED STEERER
- Rear Suspension: FOX FLOAT DPS PERFORMANCE, 7.875”X2.25” (200X57MM), M8X22.2MM
- Shift Lever: SHIMANO SLX SL-M7000, I-SPEC
- Derailleur Rear: SHIMANO SLX RD-M7000-DGS
- Brakes Front: SHIMANO BR-M447
- Brakes Rear: SHIMANO BR-M447
- Brake Levers: SHIMANO BL-M506
- Crankset: RACE FACE RIDE SINGLE, 34T, 170MM(S-M), 175MM(L-XL)
- Bottom Bracket: RACE FACE PRESS-FIT BB
- Chain: KMC X-11
- Cassette: SHIMANO DEORE XT CS-M8000, 11-46T
- Wheelset: E13 TRS+ RIMS WITH NOVATEC HUBS
- Tires: SCHWALBE HANS DAMPF, 27.5”X2.35”(F) & 27.5”X2.25”(R), TUBELESS READY, FOLDING
- Saddle: ENTITY ASSAULT, CR-MO RAIL
- Seatpost: TRANZ-X ADJUSTABLE HEIGHT SEAT POST
- Stem: RACE FACE CHESTER 35, ALLOY, 50MM
- Handlebar: RACE FACE RIDE 35, ALLOY, 760MM
- Headset: FSA NO.57E, TAPER ID:44/56MM
- Size(s): 15.75", 17", 18.5", 20"
- Color(s): Charcoal
See Polygon's website for more details.