The Collosus DH9 is the “Ultimate Winning Machine”. Proven to be one of the burliest DH bikes at the 2015 Red Bull Rampage; contest winner and best trick winner. Raced and proven on the UCI World Cup Downhill circuit and ridden by riders all over the world. This engineering feat features 203mm of smooth, bottomless travel to soak up anything from high speed bumps to big hits. The ALX front triangle and ACX rear triangle are built around 27.5” wheels for staying on top of the rough stuff and going down faster than ever. The DH9 is equipped with a flip chip in the rear shock mount that lowers or raises the bottom bracket height to give riders the ability to adjust the bike’s geometry as well as making it possible to ride the DH9 with 26” wheels. The Collosus DH9 has a rock solid suspension platform for riding park laps with your friends, shuttling big lines off the beaten path or competing at the highest level.
- Frame: ALX FRONT & ACX REAR TRIANGLE DOWNHILL, 157MM O.L.D., FS SYSTEM, 203MM TRAVEL, POSTMOUNT 180/203MM OPTION
- Rear Suspension: FOX DHX2 FACTORY, 9.5”X3.00” (240X76MM), M10X22.2MM, S-M (350LBS), L (400LBS), XL-XXL (450LBS)
- Headset: FSA NO.57E-1, TAPER ID:44/56MM
- Size(s): S, M, L, XL, XXL
- Bottom Bracket Height: Low, High
- Color(s): Black/Blue, Black/Black, Black/Green, Black/Pink, Black/Red, Black/Yellow, Black/Orange
See Polygon's website for more details.