The M16 is a world-class, downhill racing machine, at 9.5 inches of rear travel, with geometry developed in conjunction with Intense Factory Racing Team riders Bernat Guardia, Jack Moir, Luca Cometti and Ferran Jorba, as well as Intense test pilots Chris Kovarik, Shaun Palmer and Claire Buchar.
Intense was the pioneer of downhill racing bikes – and the M16 is the new standard.
"Mary" is a custom-built demo.
- COLORS: Custom Paint Highlighter Yellow/Black
- FRAME: M16 SL 275 Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle 275” DH Frameset, ISCG 05 Mount, w/ 157 x12 mm spacing, 215 -240 mm travel
- FORK: DVO Onyx DC
- SHOCK: DVO Jade Coil
- WHEELSET: Spank Spike 33 Race
- TIRES: Onza Citius 27.5 x 2.4"
- SHIFTERS: SRAM X01
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM X01 7-speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- CRANK: Race Face SixC
- CHAIN GUIDE:
- SADDLE: Fabric Scoop
- SEATPOST: Thompson Elite
- HANDLEBAR: Deity Blacklabel 800
- STEM: Deity Intake DM
- HEADSET: Cane Creek
- BRAKESET: Hope Tech Tech 3 V4
- GRIPS: Ergon GD1
- SIZE(S): L
See Intense Cycle's website for more details.