The Wozo takes Fat Bike stereotypes and tosses them out the window. Sure, it’s great to ride in typical Fat Bike conditions, but it also rips on singletrack and with those big old Maxxis tires, traction is paramount and bumps dissolve with ease. We’ve moved the Wozo to 27.5” wheels and beefed up the travel from 100mm to 120mm with a Manitou Mastodon Comp fork. This gives you an even plusher feel when things start to get hectic, whether on trail or off.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona Fat 7005 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: Sun Ringle Mulefut 27.5 x 65mm tubeless
- Fork: Manitou Mastodon Comp 100mm
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant 6K
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Level T with 180mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona XC/BC
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion FBF 27.5 x 3.8” TR/Dual Compound/EXO
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion FBR 27.5 x 3.8” TR/Dual Compound/EXO
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- SIZES: S / M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.