The Sutra LTD is what happens when a mountain biker imagines a touring bike. SRAM Rival wide-range 1x drivetrain and hydraulic discs are complemented by tubeless-ready wheels and tires. This year’s Sutra LTD gets thru-axles and flat mount disc brakes to stay ahead of the wave, just like its well-revered predecessors. The Sutra LTD simply begs to be ridden afar, with or without baggage.
- Frame Material: Kona Cromoly Butted
- Wheels: WTB Asym i23 TCS
- Fork: Kona Project Two Cromoly Disc Touring
- Crankset: RaceFace Aeffect
- Drivetrain: SRAM Rival 1 11spd 10-42T
- Cockpit: Kona Road bar, Kona Road Deluxe stem and Kona Cork Tape
- Brakes: SRAM Rival 1 hydraulic flat mount
- Tires: Clement MSO 50 TCS 700x50c
- Saddle: WTB SL8 Pro
- SIZES: 46, 48.5, 52, 54, 56, 58 cm
See Kona Bike's website for more details.