The Process 167 is the ultimate in DH/freeride/hardcore enduro, with the pedaling performance to get you to the top. A bike that Kona Team rider Graham Agassiz spins and flips with ease will also excel in the burliest of enduro races should you want to race it. As you can see from our product line, we believe in geometry before wheel-size hype; this bike is no different. The Entourage ripped because of its stellar combination of ultra-short chainstays (415mm), low BB (2mm drop), responsive 170mm travel and slack head angle (65). To fit 27.5-inch wheels in this frame we would have had to lengthen the chainstay, raised the bottom bracket, or reduced the travel. With proven geometry on the ultra plush, super stiff and reliable Process platform, rest assured the new 167 is going to be a trail scream. If you wanted to call this bike the new Stinky, we’d be ok with that.
Please note: the bike detail images and 360 show the incorrect rear shock. Please see specifications below for the correct rear shock details.
- FRAME MATERIAL: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted 167mm Travel
- SIZES: S, M, L
- REAR SHOCK: RockShox Vivid Air RC2
- FORK: RockShox Lyrik DH RC2DH Solo Air 170mm QR20 Tapered
- CRANKARMS: SRAM X1 1200
- CHAINRINGS: 32T w/Guard
- B/B: SRAM BB92 GXP
- CHAIN: KMX X11
- FREEWHEEL: SRAM XG1180 10-42 11spd
- F/D: n/a
- R/D: SRAM XO1
- SHIFTERS: SRAM X1
- BRAKE CALIPERS: Avid Guide RS
- FRONT BRAKE ROTOR: Avid Centerline 200mm
- REAR BRAKE ROTOR: Avid Centerline 180mm
- BRAKE LEVERS: Avid Guide RS
- HEADSET: FSA Orbit 1.5 ZS No.57
- HANDLEBAR: RaceFace Atlas FR
- STEM: Kona 40mm
- SEATPOST: KS Lev Integra
- SEAT CLAMP: Kona Clamp
- GRIPS: Kona S-LOG
- SADDLE: WTB Volt Team
- FRONT HUB: Novatech 20mm
- REAR HUB: Novatech 142x12mm
- SPOKES: Sandvik 14g Black
- RIMS: WTB Frequency Team i25 TCS - 26 Inch
- FRONT TIRE: Maxxis DHF DH 3C 26x2.5"
- REAR TIRE: Maxxis DHF DH 3C 26x2.5"
- PAINT COLOR: Matte Black w/Gloss Chrome & Green
See Kona Bike's website for more details.