When your days consist of shuttle laps, park laps, and a solid amount of gravity-focused riding, the Process 165 is an excellent companion. But, in spite of its gravity roots, it’s still capable of pedaling uphill with the help of a SRAM NX Eagle drivetrain and KS Lev dropper post. The real fun comes on the descents when full squish is provided by a 170mm RockShox Yari Charger fork, and a 165mm Super Deluxe coil rear shock.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB KOM Trail TCS rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 170mm/165mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil R
- Fork: RockShox Yari Charger 170mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX Eagle DUB
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX Eagle 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Code R 4-piston with 200mm front / 200mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kind Shock Lev Integra Dropper Post
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.5” WT TR/3C/Double Down
- Rear tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” TR/3C/Double Down
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- SIZES: S / M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.