The Process 29 DL ups the ante in value and spec. Kona’s lighter weight aluminum frame is equipped with a carbon rocker for strength, a Rockshox Yari 160mm Charger fork and Super Deluxe RC3 Debonair rear shock. Climb swiftly with SRAM’s NX/GX Eagle drivetrain and stop with confidence with Guide brakes and a 200mm front rotor. The DL also arrives tubeless ready and with a dropper post.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Wheels: WTB ST i29 29” TCS rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Debonair
- Fork: RockShox Yari 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX/GX 12spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes with 200mm front / 180mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TransX dropper post
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.5” WT TR/3C
- Rear tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” TR/3C
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- SIZES: M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.