If the world was ending and you needed one bike to rule them all, the Process would be a solid choice. It’s an awesome build in a wallet-friendly price. With 160mm of Rockshox Yari travel up front and a Deluxe RT Debonair shock in the rear, the ride is plush and smooth. Well accompanied by SRAM Guide hydraulic disc brakes, a dropper post, and SRAM’s NX drivetrain, the Process is one sweet build for the buck.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Wheels: WTB ST i29 27.5” TCS rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Debonair
- Fork: RockShox Yari 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes with 200mm front / 180mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TransX dropper post
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.5” WT TR/Dual Compound
- Rear tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” TR/Dual Compound
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- SIZES: S / M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.