It’s nice having that one bike you can just grab and go with no worries about how it will handle on the climb or descent. We’ve built the Process 153 29 to be affordable and handle everything a trail can throw at it so you can spend more time having fun and no time worrying about your gear. This year, the frame sheds a few hundred grams of weight and features 160mm of front travel via a Rockshox Yari fork, and 153mm of rear travel is provided by a Deluxe RT Debonair shock. SRAM NX 1x11 drivetrain, Guide T brakes, Maxxis tires and a dropper post round out the build.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Wheels: WTB ST i29 29” TCS rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 160mm/153mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Deluxe RT Debonair
- Fork: RockShox Yari 160mm
- Crankset: SRAM NX
- Drivetrain: SRAM NX 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes with 200mm front / 180mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TransX dropper post
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.5” WT TR/Dual Compound
- Rear tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” TR/Dual Compound
- Saddle: WTB Volt Comp
- SIZES: M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.