The Process 134 is what we’d consider a bit of a classic bike. It’s well-loved by both Kona and our customers so we’re keeping it rolling. Affordability and durability make the 140mm travel Process 134 a special blend. It’s got just enough travel to be stout enough to ride in a wide variety of terrain, while still having the playful snappy feel the Process line is known for.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona 6061 Aluminum Butted
- Wheels: WTB SX-25 27.5 rims
- Suspension Platform: Rocker
- Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch R
- Fork: RockShox Recon RL 140mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Ride
- Drivetrain: Shimano Deore 10 spd
- Brakes: Shimano Hydraulic with 180mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: TransX dropper post
- Cockpit: Kona 35mm Bar/Stem with Kona Lock-on Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” Dual Compound
- Rear tire: Maxxis DHF 2.3” Dual Compound
- Saddle: Kona OB
- SIZES: S / M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.