We had one goal with the Operator CR: win races. We’ve seen what 29” bikes can do on a downhill track, and the Operator CR is ready to take podiums. With two positions offering 15mm of rear wheel adjustments and 10mm of reach adjustment, it’s easier to control the feel of the bike to get the ride you want. While we spec the bike as a 29er, you are able to run 27.5” wheels as well. Shorter or longer, 29” or 27.5” you have the power to customize your ride. Front and rear RockShox suspension and powerful SRAM Code brakes round out this innovative and wickedly fast race machine.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
This bike is also available as a frameset. Contact us for details.
- Frame Material: Kona DH Carbon w/ 6061 Aluminum Chain Stays 195mm Travel (205mm in 27.5)
- Wheels: Mavic ex 630 rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: (190mm/195mm 29”) (200/205 27.5”)
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil RC World Cup Trunnion
- Fork: Rock Shox Boxxer World Cup 190mm
- Crankset: SRAM Descendant DH cranks w/MRP SXg CS Guide
- Drivetrain: SRAM GX DH 7spd
- Brakes: SRAM Code R brakes with 200mm front / 200mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona OB
- Cockpit: Raceface Atlas Bar 35mm Bar and DM Stem
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C DH casing 29x 2.5
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHF 3C DH casing 29x 2.5
- Saddle: WTB Volt Race
- SIZES: M / L
See Kona Bike's website for more details.