The Operator is a familiar face in both the bike park and downhill racing scene. With the Rockshox Boxxer RC fork and a 200mm Rockshox Super Deluxe coil trunnion shock, the ride is plush and ready for big hits. With a SRAM drivetrain and brakes, and Maxxis tires, the Operator is a proven staple in the downhill world.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona DH 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Wheels: Sun MTX 33 27.5” rims
- Suspension Platform: Beamer
- Front/Rear Suspension: 200mm/200mm
- Rear Shock: RockShox Super Deluxe Coil R Trunnion
- Fork: RockShox Boxxer RC 200mm
- Crankset: RaceFace Chester w/ MRP Chain Guide
- Drivetrain: SRAM X7/X5 9spd
- Brakes: SRAM Guide T 4-piston brakes with 200mm front / 200mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona OB
- Cockpit: RaceFace 35mm Chester Bar and DM stem with Kona Key Grip
- Front Tire: Maxxis Minion DHF DH casing 27.5x 2.5
- Rear tire: Maxxis Minion DHR 2 DH casing 27.5x 2.4
- Saddle: Kona DH
- SIZES: M / L / XL
See Kona Bike's website for more details.