The working man’s privateer steed, the Jake the Snake is the go-to bike for Cyclocross racers and hard core commuters alike. The legendary Jake the Snake features aggressive racing geometry in a tough yet light aluminum frame and a full carbon flat mount disc fork, and is accompanied by tubeless ready wheels, a SRAM Apex 1x11 drivetrain, and TRP hydraulic disc brakes.
Kona Bikes are only available in-store. Call us at 619-383-1005 for availability.
- Frame Material: Kona Race Light 6061 Aluminum Butted frame
- Fork: Kona Full Carbon Flat mount CX Race Disc
- Wheels: WTB ST i19 700c TCS
- Crankset: FSA Gossamer Compact 1x MegaExo
- Drivetrain: SRAM Apex 11spd
- Brakes: SRAM Apex w/ TRP HY/RD C 160mm front / 160mm rear rotor
- Seat Post: Kona Thumb w/Offset
- Cockpit: Kona Road Bar/stem
- Front Tire: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT 700x33c
- Rear tire: Vittoria Terreno Mix TNT 700x33c
- Saddle: WTB Volt Sport
- SIZES: 48, 50, 52, 54, 56, 58 cm
See Kona Bike's website for more details.