Intense proudly introduces the latest addition to its complete line up of carbon mountain bikes - the 2nd Generation carbon TRACER. Three years in the making, the new Tracer has big shoes to fill. Its predecessor was one of the brand's most acclaimed, best-selling models to date and won the "Interbike Bike of the Year Award" in 2014.
For 2018, the new bike offers up a modern trail geometry, with longer reach for a more confidence-inspiring ride. The JS Tuned suspension "enduro link" has been developed and refined, offer longer links (including a carbon upper link) to optimize leverage curve, axle path and overall performance to make the Tracer an uncompromising enduro race machine.
This 2018 Intense Tracer is a custom spec'd used demo.
- COLOR(S): Gloss Red/Orange
- FRAME: Tracer 275 SL Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, Carbon Top Link, Internal Cable Routing, Integrated Protectors, w/ BOOST 148 x12 mm Spacing, 165 mm travel
- FORK: DVO Diamond 27.5", 160mm, Boost 110x15mm
- SHOCK: DVO Jade Coil 216x63mm
- WHEELSET: E13 aluminum shell 110 x15mm Front Hub; 148x12 BOOST Rear Hub w/ XD Driver, 6 bolt, e13 TRS plus 28H Rims
- TIRES: Onza Ibex 27.5x2.4" Tire
- SHIFTERS: Sram XO 11speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: Sram X0, 11speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- CRANK: RaceFace Next
- CASSETTE: Sram 11speed
- CHAIN: Sram 11speed
- CHAIN GUIDE: N/A
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sram Pressfit GXP BB92
- SADDLE: Deity Speedtrap
- SEATPOST: RockShox Reverb 31.6mm, 150mm Dropper
- HANDLEBAR: Deity Skyline 787mm, 31.8 mm diameter
- STEM: Deity Copperhead
- HEADSET: Cane Creek 40, alloy
- BRAKESET: SRAM GUIDE RS HYDRAULIC DISC 180MM FRONT AND 180MM REAR
- GRIPS: ODI Lock-On
- SIZE(S): Large
See Intense Cycle's website for more details.