The Sniper is a ground-up, dedicated, pedaling machine with two different travel versions: XC 100mm and Trail 120mm. Short travel bikes should descend like their long travel siblings and that’s what we have worked to craft into the Sniper. This is no “Twitchy XC bike”. With the 29” wheel size and progressive XC/Trail geometry, you get a stable ride that goes where you point it. Offered with a standard hardware package as well as a lightweight SL package to shave some grams, the Sniper takes XC Race and Trail riding to the next level.
• Longer front center per-size and spec’d with a short 50mm stem to offer a comfortable fit with precise steering.
• Slack headtube angle coupled with the 44mm offset fork on the 100mm Sniper and 51mm offset on the Sniper Trail give these bikes the forgiveness and confidence of a big travel bike with the responsiveness of a short travel trail ripper.
• Long wheelbase helps provide stability and traction while riding fast and rough terrain.
• An ideal BB height of 13” on Sniper and 13.3” Sniper trail keeps your pedals out of the dirt and helps to maintain a low center of mass while riding.
- COLORS: Red Digital/UD Carbon, Graphite/UD Carbon
- FRAME: Sniper 29 SL Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle, Carbon Top Link, Magnesium Lower Link, Internal Derailleur Routing, Ti Hardware, w/ 148 x12 mm spacing, 100 mm travel
- SHOCK: FOX Factory DPS, Kashima, 165 x 40 mm
- WEIGHT: 4.05lbs (Size Medium, without shock)
- SIZES: S / M / L / XL
See Intense Cycle's website for more details.