The Intense Spider is a versatile, lightweight, and incredibly fun to ride trail bike. Designed for both trail riding and racing, the Spider is a well-rounded machine that climbs and descends equally well.
"Sonic" is a custom-build for riders aged 10-14. We spec'd this 275C Spider with 26-inch wheels and a handlebar/stem/crankset combo tailored to fit a smaller rider. If you're interested in custom building an Intense Spider or any other bike we carry, please call us at (619) 383-1005.
- COLOR: Carbon w/ Silver & Cyan Chainline Graphics kit
- FRAME: Spider 275 Carbon SL Front and Rear Triangle 275” Mountain Frameset, i-BOX Pivot System, Downtube Flak Guard Armor, Internal Derailleur, Brake & Dropper Post Routing, ISCG 05 Mount, 115 -130 mm travel
- FORK: DVO Diamond 275
- SHOCK: DVO Topaz T3 Air
- WHEELSET: Easton Haven 26" Tubeless
- HUBS: Easton Haven
- RIMS: Easton Haven 26" Tubeless
- TIRES: Schwalbe Hans Dampf - 26 x 2.35"
- SHIFTERS: SRAM XX1, 11 speed
- REAR DERAILLEUR: SRAM XX1, 11 speed
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: N/A
- CRANK: Race Face Atlas, 32T
- CASSETTE: Sun Race 11 speed, 11-42t
- CHAIN: KMC X11 Blue/Black DLC, 11 speed
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF92
- SADDLE: Ergon SMC Pro
- SEATPOST: Next Carbon 31.6mm
- HANDLEBAR: Deity Dirty30 Alloy
- STEM: Race Face Atlas 50mm
- HEADSET: Cane Creek, 40, alloy cartridge, 25 mm of spacers
- BRAKESET: Magura 8MT (160mm F & R)
- GRIPS: Ergon GA2