The M16 is a world-class, downhill racing machine, at 9.5 inches of rear travel, with geometry developed in conjunction with Intense Factory Racing Team riders Bernat Guardia, Jack Moir, Luca Cometti and Ferran Jorba, as well as Intense test pilots Chris Kovarik, Shaun Palmer and Claire Buchar.
Intense was the pioneer of downhill racing bikes – and the M16 is the standard.
Inspired by the original 2001 Intense M1, this 2017 Intense M16 frame is a used demo featuring an iconic classic custom paint job.
- COLORS: Red/White with 2001 Intense M1 inspired graphics
- FRAME: M16 SL 275 Monocoque UD Carbon Front and Rear Triangle 275” DH Frameset, ISCG 05 Mount, w/ 157 x12 mm spacing, 215 -240 mm travel
- SHOCK: Fox DH X2 Coil, 200x51mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Sram Pressfit GXP BB92
- SEATPOST: Deity 31.6 mm, zero offset w/Deity clamp
- HEADSET: Cane Creek 40, alloy cartridge
- SIZE(S): X-Large
See Intense Cycle's website for more details.